Making Dentistry Affordable for Millions Through Education and Information
Stay ahead of insurance reimbursement trends with Limoli & Associates.
Do Any of These Scenarios Hit Home?
In Our Practice…
- We take way too many plans.
- We take no plans.
- Patients don’t stay with us if their plan changes.
- We have available chair time.
Our Existing Patients…
- Accept only the treatment that is covered by their plan.
- Expect us to know exactly what their plan is going to pay.
- Hold us accountable when something goes not as planned.
- Come in only once or maybe twice then disappear.
Our New Patients…
- Want to know if we are part of their insurance.
- Expect to have their teeth cleaned on the first visit.
- Only want x-rays if the insurance pays for them.
- Are emotionally driven by their insurance benefits.
Our Administrative Support Team…
- Spends hours on the phone chasing down benefit information.
- Feels the need to tell patients everything about their plan.
- Wants stock narratives to satisfy requests for additional information.
- Keeps the doctor owners away from the daily EOBs.
- Has and wants nothing to do with the clinical team.
Our Clinical Support Team…
- Thinks auto-notes are the solution to everything.
- Wants the doctor to stop talking and simply run on time.
- Tells the patient that insurance is not part of what they do.
- Has and wants nothing to do with the administrative team.
- Want to do more dentistry.
- Want to get paid for what they do.
- Want to get paid now.
- Want the insurance to not be such a big deal.
And As The Owners…
- Have to keep everybody happy.
- Hear that the administrative team wants another employee.
- Knows that the clinical team wants another employee.
- Fears that the hygienists want more time with new patients.
- Realizes the actual cost of doing business.
- Frustrated that dentistry is not the team’s top priority.
Here's Your Solution...
Click here to view the simple four-part action plan that I have helped implement in thousands of offices.
Stay Up To Date with “Dental Insurance Today”
Get Tom’s newsletter, Dental Insurance Today, special offers, and information on upcoming workshops in your area.
Tom Limoli is the prevailing expert on proper coding and administration of dental insurance benefit claims, with over 30 years of experience. Limoli & Associates has, over the past quarter century, assisted dental offices in streamlining the insurance reimbursement process and ahead of reimbursement trends.
Tom’s no-nonsense approach to the management of third-party reimbursement has been implemented in thousands of dental practices across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Let Tom help you in simplifying and streamlining the challenges associated with all the various forms and formats of dental reimbursement.
Limoli’s Original Dental Insurance Today – Blog
So exactly WHAT procedure code number do we use? One would think that this would be the easiest part of the equation. However, this is not always the case if the first two parts of the previously discussed equation are not followed. The application of Rule #5 is always to be paramount. You have to act accordingly, and code for exactly the specific procedure that is completed…
So WHEN does the actual coding of a clinical procedure take place in your office? Pretreatment is an issue unto itself for a later discussion. However, at this time, I want to address the actual delivery of dental services. That’s right, I’m talking about the patient in the chair…
So WHO does the actual coding of clinical procedures in your office? Is it your administrative team? Is it your practice management software? Of utmost importance is the question as to who is responsible for monitoring, as well as measuring the coding accuracy in your office? Let’s start with the end and work our way forward….
It is a professional travesty to see and read from so-called “experts” on various blind social media platforms who teach the manipulative dishonesty of tricking a patient into signing a nondisclosure HIPAA form saying they don’t want selective “upgraded” services billed to their benefit plan..…
There are more than a dozen different ways to successfully, as well as profitably, provide the necessary compassionate services to the Medicaid population. Ask yourself: Is it worth another look?.…
Each and every facet of the American healthcare system has been stretched beyond any previous conceptual limitation. Never in modern history has such upheaval touched (now go wash your hands) every individual, community, and industry…