Making Dentistry Affordable for Millions Through Education and Information
Stay ahead of insurance reimbursement trends with Limoli & Associates.
Most Popular Products
Gimme the Works!
4 popular products in one great package!
This all-inclusive package provides you with the most popular products available from Tom Limoli, combined with an enticing 15% discount.
- Annual Coding and Claim Submission Manual
- Get Paid System: Reimbursement Made Simple
- Comprehensive Fee Schedule Review
- 60 Minute Consult with Tom Limoli
Check out what you get with The Works and take advantage of special savings while it’s here!
Don’t Suffer in Silence!
So, what is it that keeps you up at night?
- Does something bother you about what you and your team have to do?
- Is it the insurance company write-offs?
- Are you wasting valuable resources trying to figure out what the benefit plan is / is not going to pay for?
- What if it’s wrong? Will the patient pay?
- Does the patient want only what the insurance pays for?
A 60-minute phone consultation with Tom Limoli is a great way to get individualized attention and expert help.
Free Resource Center
Tom Limoli is the prevailing expert on proper coding and administration of dental insurance benefit claims, with over 30 years of experience. Limoli & Associates, LLC has, over the past quarter century, assisted dental offices in streamlining the insurance reimbursement process and ahead of reimbursement trends.
Tom’s no-nonsense approach to the management of third-party reimbursement has been implemented in thousands of dental practices across the United States and Puerto Rico.
The free Resources Area offers a vast selection of additional information to assist you in simplifying and streamlining the challenges associated with all the various forms and formats of dental reimbursement.
Get Tom’s monthly newsletter, Dental Insurance Today, access to the resources section and information on upcoming workshops in your area.
Get Free Resources
Limoli’s Original Dental Insurance Today – Blog
When Coding Has Nothing to Do with Code Numbers
- It starts with WHO (does the coding).
- Then moves to WHEN (the code is encountered).
- And ends with WHAT (code to use).
Here we go again. The American Dental Association has yet another revision to Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature.
Is it going to make your life any better? Will it bring you any additional revenues? Was the word “surgical” really that offensive thus requiring the redefinition of over three dozen procedure codes? Let’s move beyond the scope of NDR and address the real heart of the reimbursement challenge.
WHO Does the Coding?
So WHO does the actual coding of clinical procedures in your office? Is it your administrative team? Is it your practice management software? Of utmost importance is the question: Who is responsible for monitoring, as well as measuring the coding accuracy in your office?
Let’s start with the end and work our way forward.